Cambrian Tyres are the largest UK customer of Dunlop, and we supply the trade with a large range of motorcycle and scooter tyres at very competitive prices.
- New for 2017, Dunlop’s race range has been revamped with the introduction of an updated KR106 & KR108 slick, the GP Racer D212 Slick for trackdays, an expanded range of wets and an updated treaded D212 GP Pro for supersport and superstock race use.
- The Alpha-13 SP range is a new addition to the Racing Street range, along with the GP Racer D212 – a road version of the new superstock and supersport rubber already mentioned.
- The Sportmax Sportsmart 2 Max replaces the Sportsmart 2 in Dunlop’s hypersport range with immediate effect.
- The Elite 4 becomes the firm’s new top-line cruiser and custom tyre.
- We now offer Dunlop’s DT3 Flat Track race tyre, due to a growing interest in the sport in the UK.
- Dunlop are following the market trend for producing big bike inspired maxi-scooter tyres with their new Roadsmart III Radial Scooter. The TT93 GP also becomes their new semi-slick scooter race option.
Our comprehensive range of Dunlop product includes:
- Race & Track Day
- Racing Street
- Sport Touring
- Custom & Cruiser
- Adventure & Trail
- Off-Road Competition (Non MX)
In creating the first commercially viable pneumatic tyre back in 1888, Dunlop triggered a massive change in the way that tyres were produced. Their successes in the motorcycle racing scene have been translated more recently into a number of race derived products designed for use on the road. Using the very latest in tyre technology Dunlop offer a two wheel solution for all types of riding.