Cambrian Tyres have been the official UK importer of Continental motorcycle, scooter and bicycle tyres for a number of years, and with their range of innovative high quality products the brand has seen a surge in popularity in recent years.
- The ContiTrack Slick represents a big leap forward for Continental in terms of performance and durability. It comes in a wider range of compounds and sizes than the original ContiRaceAttack Slick, offers greater stability, more precise steering and more importantly, faster lap times.
- Adventure bike riders now have the perfect dual-sport option in the form of the new TKC 70. Following the launch, reviews from press across the globe were superb, with journalists impressed by the tyres’ on and off-road capabilities.
- The introduction of an additional size into the ContiRoadAttack 2 range sees the brand become the first to offer a radial front and rear fitment for the retro Triumph Thruxton, giving riders a real potential performance upgrade.
- Continental’s hugely popular entry-level ContiMotion sport touring radial sees the introduction of a further two sizes, opening up this excellent value commuter tyre to a wider range of riders.
- The ContiSportAttack is a great value sport tyre option, and this year the 190/55 rear is back by popular demand.
- The all-season ContiMove365 scooter tyre range has also been expanded in response to demand for year-round performance from UK consumers.
Our full range of Continental product includes:
- Race & Track Day
- Racing Street
- Sport Touring
- Custom & Cruiser
- Adventure & Trail
The Continental brand has been a stand out symbol of high quality German engineering and advanced tyre technology since 1871. With one in four new cars produced in Europe and a range of high end motorcycles from the likes of BMW and KTM being equipped with Continental tyres as O.E, Continental is today one of the world’s leading tyre manufacturers.
Our partnership in the UK has extended well over 20 years, and their experience and innovation when it comes to motorcycle tyres is complemented by our technical expertise in many other areas which are directly linked to tyre performance. No other tyre manufacturer has the benefit of this level of in-house expertise, which is why Continental have one of the best product ranges on the market today.