Cambrian Tyres stock a wide range of Michelin motorcycle and scooter products, and as their largest UK customer our comprehensive product range is offered at very competitive prices
- The new Road 5 is the biggest announcement from Michelin for 2018, and promises to take them back to the top of the sport touring market.
- For enduro riders, Michelin’s range has been refreshed with the arrival of the new aptly named ‘Enduro‘ which simplifies tyre choice for end users.
- If you’re an avid track day rider, the Power Cup Evo range has also been expanded to include sizes for a range of smaller capacity bikes.
- The City Pro range has also been expanded following the discontinuation of the M45.
Our comprehensive range of Michelin includes:
- Race & Track Day
- Racing Street
- Sport Touring
- Custom & Cruiser
- Adventure & Trail
- Off-Road Competition (Non MX)
Michelin have been operating in the UK since 1905, and have developed a strong reputation for quality and performance. Their ‘Total Performance Strategy’ ensures that their products continue to improve in key areas as they continue to be developed.