Metzeler is a German motorcycle tyre manufacturer focused on quality and performance.
Metzeler was founded in Munich more than a century ago. Since then its focus has always been on the highest quality standards and accuracy in manufacturing. At Metzeler most of the people are enthusiastic motorcycle riders themselves. This means that they know the real needs, the expectations and the request of the riders.
Vision and Mission
Their mission is to constantly develop state-of -art technological products aimed to answer riders' needs and expectations.
Their riders are competent, choose only the best performing tyres for their motorcycles and can not renounce to safety and reliability.
The awareness of these needs encourages us to be focused on them and their desires.
Metzeler has been producing tyres for two-wheel vehicles since 1892, and its history goes hand in hand with the history of motorcycles.
From the introduction of new materials to the development of innovative tread designs and compounds, the German manufacturer has always been on the leading edge for technical innovation and superior quality and performance of its tyres
Metzeler tyre info....
- 26 Mar 2013
- MCE6 Days in South America
- 17 Jan 2013
- Metzeler 2013
- 2013 sees an exciting year ahead for Metzeler, celebrating their 150th year and introducing new products such as the Tourance Next and the Karoo 3.
- 26 Sep 2011
- COOPER TAKES METZELER SUPERSTOCK TITLE ONE ROUND EARLY AT SILVERSTONE BSB EVENT
- COOPER TAKES METZELER SUPERSTOCK TITLE ONE ROUND EARLY AT SILVERSTONE BSB EVENT BMW stalwart Richard Cooper wrapped up his first Metzeler National Superstock 1000 title at Silverstone today, securing the few points he needed to take the title for Buildbase BMW Motorrad with a safe sixth place in the race after a terrible start.
- 6 Jul 2011
- PACKED GRIDS AND EXCITING RACING HIGHLIGHTS POPULARITY OF METZELER SUPERSTOCK CLASSES
- With 120 riders running ‘over the counter’ Metzeler Interact Racetec tyres in the Superstock and Triumph Triple classes, the German brand sees the MCE British Superbike series as it’s most prestigious and prolific racing series in the World.