Cambrian Tyres are the largest UK customer of Dunlop, and we supply the trade with a large range of motorcycle and scooter tyres at very competitive prices.
- The big news from Dunlop in 2016 is the introduction of the new Roadsmart III sport touring tyre, which boasts much improved wet grip, and a big increase in mileage over it’s predecessor.
- The Alpha-13 range has been expanded to include a number of additional sizes in both H and V speed ratings.
- The American Elite range of after market Harley-Davidson tyres has been greatly expanded, with black, narrow white and white wall offerings.
- The popular D606 & K850 A dual-sport tyres both enter the UK market in limited sizes.
- Dunlop’s popular Geomax MX-32 is renamed the MX-3S to avoid confusion with a competitor tyre.
Our comprehensive range of Dunlop product includes:
- Race & Track Day
- Racing Street
- Sport Touring
- Custom & Cruiser
- Adventure & Trail
- Off-Road Competition (Non MX)
In creating the first commercially viable pneumatic tyre back in 1888, Dunlop triggered a massive change in the way that tyres were produced. Their successes in the motorcycle racing scene have been translated more recently into a number of race derived products designed for use on the road. Using the very latest in tyre technology Dunlop offer a two wheel solution for all types of riding.