Cambrian Tyres have been the official UK importer of Continental motorcycle, scooter and bicycle tyres for a number of years, and with their range of innovative high quality products the brand has seen a surge in popularity in recent years. All cycle enquiries should be made via our separate Continental cycle website.
- The ContiTrack Slick represents a big leap forward for Continental in terms of performance and durability. It comes in a wider range of compounds and sizes than the original ContiRaceAttack Slick, offers greater stability, more precise steering and more importantly, faster lap times.
- The TKC 70 adventure bike tyre has been very well received both in the press and by the public since it’s launch in 2014. Three popular new sizes have been introduced for 2016, opening this range up to a wider range of bikes.
- The ContiRoadAttack 2 EVO range gets two new GT sizes designed specifically for use on heavy touring bikes.
- Continental’s hugely popular entry-level ContiMotion sport touring radial comes down in price and sees the introduction of a further two sizes, opening up this excellent value commuter tyre to a wider range of riders.
- The ContiSportAttack 3 becomes the new high performance, flagship hypersport tyre for the German brand, with innovative new Grip Limit Feedback technology.
Our full range of Continental product includes:
- Race & Track Day
- Racing Street
- Sport Touring
- Custom & Cruiser
- Adventure & Trail
The Continental brand has been a stand out symbol of high quality German engineering and advanced tyre technology since 1871. With one in four new cars produced in Europe and a range of high end motorcycles from the likes of BMW and KTM being equipped with Continental tyres as O.E, Continental is today one of the world’s leading tyre manufacturers.
Our partnership in the UK has extended well over 20 years, and their experience and innovation when it comes to motorcycle tyres is complemented by our technical expertise in many other areas which are directly linked to tyre performance. No other tyre manufacturer has the benefit of this level of in-house expertise, which is why Continental have one of the best product ranges on the market today.