Cambrian Tyres are the UK’s largest distributor of Bridgestone two wheel product, stocking a complete range of both motorcycle and scooter tyres at highly competitive prices for the trade.
This year Bridgestone have made a number of exciting new introductions to their range including:
- For sport touring riders, it doesn’t come much better than the new Battlax T31 which continues to put the ‘sport’ in sport touring, but with huge improvements in wet grip.
- The Battlax A41 range delivers a superb option for riders of road-going adventure machines, with an expanded range of sizes opening up Bridgestone’s reach into this area of the market.
- Looking to stir things up in the treaded race market, the new Battlax R11 promises to deliver unrivaled performance on track..
- For scooter riders, Bridgestone have two new radial options – the Battlax SC2 and Battlax SC2 Rain.
- After it’s launch in 2017, the Battlecruise H50 range has grown in popularity, with many more sizes introduced for 2018.
Our comprehensive Bridgestone product range includes:
- Race & Track Day
- Racing Street
- Sport Touring
- Custom & Cruiser
- Adventure & Trail
- Off-Road Competition (Non MX)
Bridgestone UK is part of Bridgestone Corporation – the biggest tyre and rubber manufacturer in the world – selling tyres and other products across the whole of the United Kingdom. The company was founded by Mr. Ishibashi, who produced his first tyre in Japan in 1930. Today Bridgestone is the world’s leading motorcycle tyre brand, and they have partnered with Cambrian Tyres as their leading UK distribution partner for a number of years.