Cambrian Tyres are the UK’s largest distributor of Bridgestone two wheel product, stocking a complete range of both motorcycle and scooter tyres at highly competitive prices for the trade.
This year Bridgestone have made a number of exciting new introductions to their range including:
- The Battlax RS10 Racing Street, which replaces the BT-003RS and offers faster lap times, and more responsive handling for fast track and road riding.
- The Battlax T30 EVO offers improved wet grip, without compromising on the original tyres renowned dry road performance and durability.
- Ideal for big adventure bike riders, the new Battlax A40 Adventure fuses together the rock solid stability of the Battle Wing range with the high performance road credentials of MotoGP inspired Battlax range.
- This year also sees the strengthening of the Battlecross range with the release of the new X20, ideal for soft to medium terrain types.
- Bridgestone have also extended their Battlax SC scooter range, with an additional 18 sizes now available offering superb value for money.
Our comprehensive Bridgestone product range includes:
- Race & Track Day
- Racing Street
- Sport Touring
- Custom & Cruiser
- Adventure & Trail
- Off-Road Competition (Non MX)
Bridgestone UK is part of Bridgestone Corporation – the biggest tyre and rubber manufacturer in the world – selling tyres and other products across the whole of the United Kingdom. The company was founded by Mr. Ishibashi, who produced his first tyre in Japan in 1930. Today Bridgestone is the world’s leading motorcycle tyre brand, and they have partnered with Cambrian Tyres as their leading UK distribution partner for a number of years.