Cambrian Tyres are the UK’s largest distributor of Bridgestone two wheel product, stocking a complete range of both motorcycle and scooter tyres at highly competitive prices for the trade.
This year Bridgestone have made a number of exciting new introductions to their range including:
- The Battlax RS10 Racing Street is now available in 3 H-rated sizes for smaller capacity sports bikes that demand the very best in terms of grip and handling response.
- The Battlax T30 EVO range now comes in a full compliment of sizes, including GT spec versions for heavy tourers.
- The new Battlax S21 hypersport tyre raises the bar in it’s segment, offering riders levels of performance that could only be dreamed of up until now.
- The new Battlax W01 Racing Rain Tyre takes it’s tread pattern direct from MotoGP, giving you the ultimate performance on circuit whether racing or taking part in a track day event.
- Bridgestone have also extended their Battlax SC scooter range, with an additional 6 sizes now available, offering superb value for money.
Our comprehensive Bridgestone product range includes:
- Race & Track Day
- Racing Street
- Sport Touring
- Custom & Cruiser
- Adventure & Trail
- Off-Road Competition (Non MX)
Bridgestone UK is part of Bridgestone Corporation – the biggest tyre and rubber manufacturer in the world – selling tyres and other products across the whole of the United Kingdom. The company was founded by Mr. Ishibashi, who produced his first tyre in Japan in 1930. Today Bridgestone is the world’s leading motorcycle tyre brand, and they have partnered with Cambrian Tyres as their leading UK distribution partner for a number of years.